On a whim, I decided to make Buffalo Chicken Pizza for lunch. I think it turned out marvelously. It could have been a little hotter, but I used the same hot sauce to make the Buffalo Chicken Dip for the Superbowl and it was so hot I could barely stand it. This definitely could have withstood some more heat. But it was so delicious. And I made it myself!!!
BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA
– Boboli Original Pizza Crust
– Ranch Dressing (I didn’t have any on hand, so I used a packet of Ranch mix, 1 cup milk and 3/4 cup mayonnaise)
– 3 tbsp butter, melted
– 2 tbsp hot sauce (or more!)
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– Shredded cheddar cheese
– Shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cook chicken in a skillet until cooked through. Shred or cut into pieces.
3. Mix butter and hot sauce in a bowl, and add chicken. Stir until coated.
4. Spoon ranch dressing mix over pizza crust. Layer with chicken mixture and add the shredded cheeses.
5. Place pizza on a baking stone and cook for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.