No pictures, cause I accidentally started eating before I remembered to take a picture. Story of my life!
I’ve been having some wisdom tooth pain, so I’ve been kind of blah feeling lately. But believe me, I have no forgone my new years resolutions. I promise to get back in the swing of things tomorrow. And thank god it’s Friday!
In other news, I think I am going to try this recipe. I first tasted this fantastic dip at my niece’s 6th birthday party. My sister-in-law made it, and I was officially obsessed. I love the idea of celery too. And I got a new crock pot from Joey’s mom for Christmas, it’s tiny and red and so cute
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
– 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
– 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup Ranch dressing
– 3/4 cup hot sauce
– 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
– 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
2. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
3. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
4. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.